dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

My English progress and My English competence

My English progress from 2008-2010

I am very happy to end a period of my life. Now, I am going to compare my first written document and my last composition.

The presentation presents a little change. Perhaps, now I don’t abuse of the pictures on the posts because I don’t need disguise my writing. The content, at difference of the presentation suffer a big change. Currently, I am very worried about it. Maybe, because I learnt a lot of ways to realize a good structure that help me a lot to organize my ideas. The vocabulary, as is normal, I learnt a lot of words on these two years. Because of that, I achieve to improve the posts.

If I have to emphasize any point of my progress, I think that I get over a bit my nervous. It is reflected on my last oral presentation. It is true that I was nervous too, but I realize a good work. I remembered about all that I had to say, my gestures are more normal.

Perhaps, my pronunciation is the worst thing that I have. I am very conscious about it, and I will try to improve on the summer. But it is very difficult to me, because as you know, If my pronunciation on Catalan is bad, on English it couldn’t be very difference…

Obviously, I see a personal development in my blog. Perhaps, now the vocabulary that I use is more varied, and the ideas are more clears. But, I think that my best improvement is on the structure of the post. It is because on the class we were working it, and now I am very conscious that this is very important too.

My English Competence in 2010

Currently, I f I have to choose my best oral evidence to show my English level to apply for my university perhaps I choose the last one oral presentation that I did. But, I think that it couldn’t be a good thing for me, because me oral level is very bad…
But, If I have to choose my best written evidence, I’ll choose the BlackBerry post. I think that I select them because I tried to use a lot of specific vocabulary, because is a technologic machine, and the structure of the post is very clear.

1 comentari:

  1. good work, Victor :-)
    Congratulations on your persistance and focus. It shows your maturity and ambition too.
    Keep working hard to fulfill your dreams.
    All the best,
    s

    ResponElimina