divendres, 25 de març del 2011

Blackberry


“BlackBerry is a line of mobile e-mail and smartphone devices developed and designed by Canadian company Research In Motion since 1999. BlackBerry functions as a personal digital assistant with address book, calendar, memopad, and task list capabilities.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry

Blackberry is very popular on the mobil’s phone because of his applications. But, I think that the best app is Blackberry Messenger, a multimedia chat which allow to talk with all blackberry’s propietor. Because, is a way to talk with your friends free.

A lot of people, think that BB is a kind of whim and is not indispensable. But I want to discuss this point of view:

First of all, on 21st century all of people have a mobilphone, and I think Why not a Blackberry? Because is better, or perhaps because is more handy than the others.
On other hand, BB at difference of everybody’s thought, this machine is more cheaper than other mobilphone with connection. Because, perhaps you have to pay some euro more because of internet, but thanks to BB Messenger your mobil bill is lower.

Afterwards, I would like to talk about the handling of BB. As you know, since few years ago, tactils phone become very famous. This aspect is one of the difference between BB, which is not tactil. Perhaps better, or worst.It depends of anybody. But I have to realize a recommendation: If your fingers are fat, you won't write well.

2 comentaris:

  1. I love Blackberry!:D Someone stole my mobile phone some months ago..and then I had to buy a new one, but as you can imagine, my mobile phone isn't really special! It's suitable for making calls or sendind messages...but it cannot do anything else!:P Well, I hope that next year I could have a better one! Anyway, by the time I'm happy with my little pink cellphone!:)

    ResponElimina
  2. Blackberry was an incredible mobile phone, all people can comunicate free with bb msn or watts up, and the bb 8520 it's free when you go to movistar or orange! Internet in you mobile it's very important, you can send e-mails, conecting on social networks... you have all in your hand! And I prefer no tactil mobiles like tactil mobiles, because I broken two tactil mobiles!
    See you soon! :)

    ResponElimina