diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

My own idiom

I want to reflect about my own idiom which says that “ A Leopard can't change his spots”. The sentence has a clear meaning. Nobody can change who is he.

Currently, we live on society where appearance is all. I think that it is a big problem because a lot of people pretend to be who they aren’t. They are capable of change their own personality to try to like others. But they don’t think that the most important thing of life is to be happy, to get it, you have to be who you are, because if you don’t do it always you’ll have to do some things that you don’t like it.

I am conscious about the society where I live, and I want to like to others too, but I always be very conscious who I am, because to be happy not consist to be perfect. Consist on enjoy everything that we have on life, and try to fulfill our dreams. To give it, is very necessary to be happy with us.

Moreover, I am disagree about a famous idiom which says that “appearances can be deceptive” when is refers to people, because I thing that somebody can’t try to change him, but always with the time they fall over by the truth.

Because of that, remember that “ A leopard can’t change his spots”

Try to be happy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada