diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Carnival!!




Carnival is coming, and the next weekend will start in Roses. Like every year, we hope that it will be a great party. This year I will go with my friends dressed of gangster. The costume is very ugly and everybody is upset, but I think that the most important consist on pass a good time, and the costume is unimportant.

I have to admit that every year the costume is ugly too, but we had enjoyed a lot. I have to admit too that every year the weather is very bad, and rains very often. This year, the TV presenters have announced that on Friday will rain again. Because of that I am upset because I hate the rain, but I cannot do it anything.

I want to remember someone carnival that I passed. I emphasize on three years ago when I started on go on carnival parties at night, because with this celebration I started to go out. But my best memory of the celebration is when I was very little and I went at elementary school. We were dressed every year of one way, someday we went to school on a costume, another with the pajamas and a lot of different ways.

Finally, I want to wish that this year it will be better than the others years and we will enjoy a lot.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada