diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo


Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese football player who plays on Real Madrid C. F and serves as captain of the Portuguese national team. He is the most expensive football player in history. Real Madrid bought him by 96 millions€ from Manchester United.

Moreover, Ronaldo is the best football player in the world. Because of that, he is an idol to a lot of children but to a lot of women too because of his perfect body. As you are thinking, Ronaldo is one of my favorites football players not only because his football abilities, but by his way of be.

A lot of people think that he is a bighead and that he is a hypocrite but I always think about the possibility of be like him. I think that the majority of us, if we are like Ronaldo, we will be more bigheads than him.

Because of that, in some way I like his personality because I understand that be one of the best football players of the world, be very rich and handsome it could be a little reason to be some overbearing.

Finally, I would to say that humility is one of the best things that I look for on a friend or couple, but I wanted to excuse him about the criticism that he has received.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada