diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Funny dialogue

Points of the dialoge:

- Victor Rosillo love Justin Bieber!!
- GYM (good body) is important for summer!
- Arunas can't do push ups with one hand.
- Pep Esteve is the stronguest of this group.
- Vistor pretends to be like CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo), and Arunas like Victor Rosillo.
- All of us are a caspers like the majority of spanish poblation.
- Arunas is the freakest boy I never met!!!! (He don't know yet but he dance like a old robot).
- What could be doing with this conclutions?

Conclution:

We need find a girlfriend!!!!

INDIVIDUAL COMENTS:

Personally, I am disagree with some of this points. I don't love Justin Bieber, I only talked about his cut hair, but however Pep were delirious. Pep Steve isn't the stronguest of this group, he only have more developed muscles because he alwais is on the gym.

I think that the funniest point is that Arunas is a freakest because is true and he doen't know anything. Another funny point is that major part of poblation is a ghost. Personally, I think that in particular boys. We are always presume about something.

Finally, to sum up, I have to admite that we need a girlfriend to express our feelings, but overcoat to mature!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada