dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

Los 40 Principales!


Los 40 Principales is a radio program. I like it to comment it because I am always listening his music. Usually they put pop music, and it is my favorite kind of music. At first, I started to listen the program when I was going at school at morning. But, currently I find on them a new form of pass the time. I could say that listen Los 40 Principales is my hobby. If I listen the radio program, I will be happy. Before, I spent my free time at computer, but I was very tired. Because of that, I decided to change a part of my computer’s time by a part of time to listening music. Actually, as I am on the bed when I listen the program I can rest.

Finally I would like to emphasize on a program of Los 40 Principales that broadcast at the morning called “ Buenos Dias Javi Nieves”, it is very enjoyable.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada