dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

My summer job :(

I am very sad, because I don’t have a job for this summer. Perhaps, it could be very usual on this period of crisis. But, I am not happy because I thought that I had a job.

Two month ago, approximately on March, I talked with the seaport’s director. He is a friend of my father and he said to me that I was taking on. But two weeks ago he rang to me…I didn’t have job. He told to me that the boss had decided that the staff was halved.

I am very sad, because currently it is very difficult to find a job but I am sympathetic and I can’t do anything. If I don’t find a job finally, I’ll learn English this summer. It is a shame because the conditions are perfect. I had a good wage and my timetable was: 8:00h-12:00h and 14:00h-18:00h and one day at week holiday. I could enjoy the afternoon on the beach and go out to drink something. Moreover I turned down a work a few days ago… it never rains but it pours.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada