dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

Tro!

Today, I'm going to talk about my dog whose name is Tro.

I met him when I was selling pine cernels in the street, in front of my house, with my brother and sister and some friends.

It was 8 years ago, so I was 8 years old.

We saw a girl who was coming to us, and we started to ask her if she wanted pine cernels, but she didn't come because of the dried food, but because she wanted to give us a dog. As it was normal, we accepted immediately but we had to convince our parents .

We didn't have any problems, and my parents agreed on a "test" night. Tro, the name which I gave to him didn't pass the test because he did willy in the living room, but we adopted him anyway.

Yesterday, Tro was 8 years old, and he has developed a lot, he doesn't run away, he goes out for do willy, he is obidient and the one form or another I think that he understands me.


All the family is happy with him :).

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada