dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

My football teams!


Well, I would like to talk about my football team “AE Roses”. I was playing in there since last year. At first, I don’t like it so much. Perhaps, because I was new on the team, or because my ex-team was fantastic. Currently, I can say that it is a fantastic team too, and my companions are excellent people. Today, I played my last football match with Roses. We won 8-1 and I am very happy because I scored three goals. But, I am a bit sad, because is the end. Moreover, I don’t know if I will play more to football.

The next year, I will go to study at Barcelona and is probably that I won’t have enough time to play it. Because of that I would like mention to the teams where I played. I started to play football on Esplais F.C when I was 8 years old. On there I live a lot of incredible things, but overcoat I met a lot of people that nowadays are my friends. Two years ago I went to play at Armentera F.C, perhaps the best season of my life. I played to football very well, but the most important was some people that I met. On there I learnt a culture of live. Finally, AE Roses, where I was playing this year…

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada